Wednesday 4 December 2013

Strippers vs Werewolves : How Far Did You Get?

Mr. Apollyon brought  a massive box of videos into The Abandoned Video Shop this week.
"What are those?"Old Reg asked him.
"Strippers vs Werewolves," he replied.
"That sounds bleedin' good," Old Reg said excitedly. He likes werewolves and loves strippers so he was obviously enthusiastic.
"How did you get so many?" I asked Mr. Apollyon.
"Someone got me to invest in the film," he replied a scowl crossing his face.
"Did you make much money?" Old Reg asked.
"No."
"Bet you're not talking to that bloke anymore," Old Reg replied.
"No one is," Mr Apollyon said flatly
A shiver ran down my spine.
"Well enjoy," Mr. Apollyon said. "Or try to."
With that he left.
"Well stick it on," Old Reg said happiest I'd seen him for a while.
It didn't last long. Five minutes in and we both were very glad we wasn't the person who got Mr. Apollyon to invest.
"How many bleedin' people from Eastenders are in this crap?" Old Reg said all enthusiasm evaporated.
We turned it off after ten minutes shaking our head and looking at the big box of videos.
"I don't think anyone could've watched that to the end," I said.
"I still like strippers though," Old Reg said.
"I'm glad," I said. "Now let's go burn the rest of them in the backyard."
"Good bleedin' idea, at least they will keep the rats warm."
The Owner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment